WHY STUDY ANOTHER LANGUAGE ?
• « We have strong evidence today that studying a foreign language has a ripple effect, helping to improve student performance in other subjects. » Richard Riley, former U.S. Secretary of Education
• Children who have studied a language at the elementary level score higher on tests in math, reading and language arts as well as having improved mental flexibility, creativity, reasoning and problem solving.
• The study of foreign languages improves chances of entry into college or graduate school.
• Language study helps the student appreciate international literature, music and film. Most of the world’s literary and artistic works have been written in languages other than English.
• Travel is more feasible and enjoyable if one knows a little of the spoken language of the country visited.
• Study abroad options are increased with knowledge of more than one language.
• Multiple language skills are necessary for participation in the increasingly competitive world of academics and business
Our language teachers are native speakers, highly trained and committed to your success in learning to speak French, Spanish or Mandarin. Click here for Teacher Bios.